SRAM RED eTap AXS 2X Electronic Post Mount HRD Groupset
The rear derailleur in SRAM’s 12-speed RED eTap AXS 2X Electronic Post Mount HRD Groupset uses a clever fluid damping system, so that the one derailleur works for all possible setups, be that road, gravel, one front ring or two. Thus the drivetrain can be set up exactly as required for the ride without the need for a different rear derailleur each time. As part of the Orbit chain management system it does away with the need for a clutch mechanism and simply delivers fast, efficient and quiet changes whenever called upon.
The front derailleur has been redesigned also, and whilst it still utilises SRAM’s unique Yaw mechanism it now allows greater clearance for larger rear tyres. The battery is still interchangeable with the battery for the rear derailleur should the need ever arise, although with a range of 1,000km this shouldn’t be a frequent requirement.
The AXS app allows the customisation of certain functions within the drivetrain and gear changes as well as providing information about the battery’s health. Options such as Sequential or Compensating shift modes can be accessed depending on personal preference. Read more about the SRAM AXS range of 12-speed components.
- Shift/Hydraulic Disc Brake SJ hose connected post mount disc brake calipers
- 2 x 6-bolt disc brake rotors
- ear derailleur and battery
- Front derailleur and battery
- Charger and cord
- Quick Start Guide
Please note, only compatible with SRAM RED eTap AXS 12-speed chain, chainset and cassettes (sold separately).
- 12-speed for wider gear range and closer progression
- Wireless shifting
- Control, personalise and monitor components via the AXS app
- Enhanced shifting options with Sequential or Compensating modes
- Orbit chain management with fluid damper; quieter, simpler and more efficient
- XDR mounting system to enable the use of cassettes with few than eleven teeth
- Compatible with previous eTap batteries