SRAM XO1 Eagle 12-Speed Cassette
The SRAM XO1 Eagle 12 Speed Cassette provides newfound levels of off-road performance regardless of terrain or topography thanks to a thorough collection of trail inspired features.
SRAM’s advanced cassette manufacturing knowledge has given rise to the X-Dome technology that has methodically shaped and sculpted this cassette for increased strength and advanced teeth profiling for heightened shifting behaviour. Quicker and crisper than previous iterations, the gear changes are supplemented by the almost skeletal construction that increases mud clearance and consequently lowers drivetrain wear markedly.
XD driver body compatibility initially improves the pairing of cassette and wheel to enhance forward drive efficiency but also facilitates the use of the ten tooth sprocket. This smallest sprocket is partnered by a 50-tooth giant at the opposite end to afford a vast range of gears to allow exploration of any topography no matter how technical or steep.
- SRAM's cassette manufacturing technology provides the greatest durability and lightest weight
- X-Dome technology for lower weight, higher strength, increased shifting precision and longer life
- XD™ Driver Body interface for an improved connection and 10-tooth sprocket compatibility
- 12-speed compatible with a 10-50 ratio for a vastly expanded gear range
- 10,12,14,16,18,21,24,28,32,36,42,50 sprocket pattern
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 357 grams