SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS 12-Speed Groupset
The SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS Groupset is a lightweight 12-speed option with a massive ace up its sleeve; completely wireless electronic shifting. You can set up your shifting preferences or perform firmware upgrades directly from the SRAM AXS app (compatible smart device required), with no need to plug anything in.
The proven 1x crankset has a 34-tooth X-SYNC™ chainring, bringing consistent power transfer through the cranks to the 12-speed cassette with a massive range of 10-50 teeth. Connecting the drivetrain is the eye-catching rainbow coloured 12-speed chain, adding some flair to your setup.
With an incredibly resilient Overload Clutch, the 12-speed XX1 Eagle AXS derailleur is better protected from strike-related damage. Should you experience a knock to the derailleur, the gearbox disengages, allowing the derailleur to move with the impact rather than resist it.
The TriggerShifter can be set up in a number of different ways to suit the rider, all via the SRAM AXS App. Control inboard shifts, outboard shifts or even control the operation of a SRAM AXS Reverb dropper seatpost, available separately.
- SRAM XX1 Eagle AXS rear derailleur and battery
- TriggerShifter with clamp
- DUB Crankset with direct mount 34t X-SYNC™ chainring
- Rainbow Chain with 126 links
- XG-1299 10-50t 12-speed cassette (compatible with XD driver body)
- UK charger and cord
- Chaingap gauge
Read more about the SRAM AXS range of 12-speed components.
- 12-speed wireless electronic groupset with XC focus
- Carbon cage derailleur arm
- Titanium hardware
- Rainbow colourway
- Utilises the proven backbone of SRAM 1x™
- Lightest weight materials and a 500-per cent gear range
- More secure and longer wearing X-SYNC™2 chainring