SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost BB30 12-Speed 32T Crankset
When you're focussed on your off-road performance, the SRAM XX1 Eagle drivetrain is an upgrade worth serious consideration. It's light, stiff and strong, and the XX1 Eagle Boost BB30 12-Speed 32T Crankset has been completely reengineered in pursuit of the biggest possible advantage.
SRAM's proprietary CARBON TUNED™ technology makes for an ultra-energy-efficient crankset that suits cross-country riding, with its high-wattage outputs. Areas of high stress have thicker layers and the carbon is thinner elsewhere to keep weight down, with no compromise to strength.
The 42t chainring has an aggressive tooth design, thanks to X-SYNC™ 2 technology. Pedalling feels smoother and more efficient, operation is quieter, and mud sheds fast for performance in all conditions.
- Crank arm material: Carbon composite - hollow core
- Forged and CNC machined 32t chainring
- Compatibility: BB30 - 30mm, Eagle™ chain
- Bolts: Direct mount
- Bottom bracket compatibility: BB30 - PF30-68-73mm
- Crank lengths: 170mm / 175mm
- Recommended chain: Eagle™ chain
- Technology highlights: CARBON TUNED™, X-SYNC™ 2, GXP®, BB30, PressFit™ GXP, PressFit 30™
- Chainline: 52.0mm (BOOST), 12-Speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.