SRAM XX1 Eagle Boost GXP 12-Speed 32T Crankset
SRAM's new XX1 Eagle drivetrain is built for all your cross-country training and racing, and at the core is this Boost GXP 12-Speed 32T Crankset. Completely redesigned, this is the stiffest, strongest and lightest available thanks to the hollow internal architecture and SRAM's CARBON TUNED™ layup. Areas of high stress have an increased thickness while the carbon is thinner in low-stress areas so overall weight is reduced while strength is not compromised.
The new Eagle™ direct mount 32t chainring has a more aggressive tooth design which improves chain retention and pedalling is smoother and more efficient. Other advantages include reduced friction and excellent mud clearance.
This chainset is compatible with GXP and PressFit GXP bottom brackets, the latter cuts weight while making for easier fitment and reduced friction.
- Crank arm material: Carbon composite - hollow core
- Chainring material: Forged and CNC machined
- 32t chainring
- Compatibility: GXP - 24mm, Eagle™ chain
- Bolts: Direct mount
- Bottom bracket compatibility: PFGXP 68-73mm (GXP cups not included)
- Crank lengths: 170mm / 175mm
- Recommended chain: Eagle™ chain
- Technology highlights: CARBON TUNED™, X-SYNC™ 2, GXP®, PressFit™ GXP
- Chainline: 52.0mm, 12-Speed