SRAM XX1 Eagle GXP 12-Speed 32T Crankset
SRAM GXP 12-Speed 32T Crankset, part of the new XX1 Eagle drivetrain, offers quiet operation and is intuitive and precise. Ready for racing and training off-road, this crankset has been optimised for cross-country riding. Technical advancements include the CARBON TUNED™ layup and a hollow internal architecture, so the construction is stiff where it needs to be and weight is reduced. In fact, this crankset is the lightest, stiffest and strongest available.
Innovative X-SYNC™ 2 Eagle technology is designed specifically for Eagle chains and drivetrains and, on the 32t chainring, includes more aggressive teeth. The result? Improved chain retention, less ghost shifting, and a smoother and more efficient pedal feel. In addition, mud sheds fast and longevity is improved.
- Crank arm material: Carbon composite - hollow core
- Forged and CNC machined 32t chainring
- Compatibility: GXP - 24mm, Eagle™ chain
- Bolts: Direct mount
- Bottom bracket compatibility: PFGXP 68-73mm (GXP cups not included)
- Crank lengths: 170mm / 175mm
- Recommended chain: Eagle™ chain
- Technology highlights: CARBON TUNED™, X-SYNC™ 2, GXP®, PressFit™ GXP
- Chainline: 49.0mm , 12-Speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.