SRAM XX1 Eagle Type 3 12-Speed Rear Derailleur
The new SRAM Eagle XX1 drivetrain has been designed to perform. Quiet, intuitive and precise, this cross-country-optimised offering utilises advanced technology and lightweight materials. The Type 3 12-Speed Rear Derailleur has undergone a number of developments to allow for a greater capacity and utilises the evolved 1x-specific X-HORIZON™ design.
The 'straight parallelogram' design results in limited movement across the horizontal axis and, consequently, eliminates ghost shifting and reduces shifting force. The greater capacity comes courtesy of the 14-tooth X-SYNC™ lower pulley and means an Eagle 10-50t cassette can be fitted. The smoother torque curve of the Type-3 ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™ ensures quieter and more consistent operation.
With a new location for the CAGE LOCK™ - further back and more out of the way - it's better protected from debris and is more robust. As part of the Eagle XX1 drivetrain, you'll get improved durability and precise shifting, for performance that lasts.
- 12-speed rear derailleur
- Type 3 roller bearing clutch™
- Material: Forged aluminium and carbon fibre
- Outer cage: Carbon fibre
- Inner cage: Forged aluminium
- Spring: Titanium
- Bearings: Stainless steel
- Cage sizes: Eagle™
- Mounting options: New improved B-Bolt attachment improves durability and consistency
- Maximum tooth: 50
- Pulleys: Eagle™ chain compatible
- Pull: X-ACTUATION™
- Technology highlights: X-HORIZON™, X-ACTUATION™, X-SYNC™, ROLLER BEARING CLUTCH™, CAGE LOCK™
- B Knuckle: All new B-Bolt attachment method reduces noise and improves durability
- Compatibility: Eagle™ 10-50t only
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.