SRM Origin Road Aluminium Power Meter (Rechargeable, No Chainrings)
With a pro-proven design, the SRM Origin Road Rechargeable Aluminium Power Meter (No Chainrings) is reliable and accurate, providing you with the data you need to help you improve your performance. It's also incredibly versatile for use with a range of frames and setups. Interchangeable spindles, BB30 and 24mm axle options and a range of crank lengths to choose from ensure this power meter will suit the majority of riders. The unit is rechargeable via USB, with the battery providing over 100 hours of riding time between charges. It can be fitted with a number of chainring configurations and brands.
The aluminium construction is incredibly strong and weather-resistant, and ANT+ connectivity pairs it with your cycling computer for instant readings of your outputs. Accurate to +/-1%, you can truly rely on the results.
Please note: Chainrings NOT included.
- Modular-concept power meter offering limitless compatibility with interchangeable spindles
- Designed to accommodate a variety of frames including road, mountain and track
- Tested by pros in race conditions
- ANT+ connectivity
- USB rechargeable
- Three year worldwide warranty
- BB30 and 24mm axles available
- Approximate battery life: >100 hours ride time (rechargeable)
- Accuracy: ±1%
- Materials: Aluminium arms, aluminium - BB30 axle / steel - 24mm axle
- Crank lengths available: 160, 165, 170, 172.5 or 175mm
- BCD: 110
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 966 grams (172.5mm crank arm and 53/39 chainrings, 24mm axle)
- Please note: Chainrings NOT included
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.