SRM THM Clavicula M3 Power Meter
Meticulous German precision, design and manufacture, SRM are one of the top brands in the world of power metering, allowing you the highest quality and most accurate measurements available. In the SRM THM Clavicula M3 Power Meter, this renowned brand has made perhaps the ultimate in road going power metering.
Communicating via ANT+ Sport connection and using a 144 point calibration protocol to provide an accuracy rating within a scientifically proven range of ±1% accuracy, this power meter with integrated power metering is element proof, making it ideal for riding all year round, regardless of deluge or downpour. Offering up a 1900 hour battery life, this power meter is equipped with an auto-offset feature that compensates for climactic conditions, reinforcing the reliability of this power metering option.
Full carbon crank arms and sensor constructed individually by hand with the finest level of engineering in order to provide you with the absolute maximum in strength and rigid transfer of power. A highly durable, supremely strong and powerful crank set up, that, with the top of the range aluminium chainrings, comes in at just 662 grams. This high-level craftsmanship assuring you of the best in terms of practical performance in the real world, you can be sure that this power meter sees you surge onwards, with great mechanical performance.
Shipped with a three-year global warranty and compatible with threaded BSA, PF30, and BB86 PressFit frames, this is a steadfast and secure option for the performance rider wanting premium data collection, provided instantaneously, and with supreme accuracy.
- Carbon chainset with integrated power meter weighing just over 662 grams
- ±1% accuracy (Scientifically Proven)
- Sensor and crank crafted individually by hand in Germany
- Compatible with threaded BSA, BB30, PF30, and BB86 PressFit frames
- Seamless power meter integration
- Auto-offset feature compensates for temperature whilst maintaining accuracy
- Each sensor unit is element proof
- A three-year global-warranty
- SRM sensor uses a 144 point calibration protocol
- Spider Q-Factor of 148 mm
- ANT+ Sport compatible
- 1900 hour battery life
- 662 gram chainset