Salomon Alphacross GTX Womens Trail Running Shoes
Salomon’s Alphacross GTX Womens Trail Running Shoes are a good option for those new to off-road running. The EnergyCell midsole absorbs shock and has a 10mm drop suited to runners who heel strike in the traditional manner. Great traction on loose and soft surfaces is provided by the widely spaced chevrons on the Contagrip® TD outsole making them ideal for UK trail conditions. The upper has a welded construction that works well with the Gore-Tex membrane to provide waterproofing and breathability.
- Gore-Tex waterproof membrane
- Contagrip® TD outsole
- EnergyCell midsole
- Stitch-free upper construction
- OrthoLite® insole technology
- Intensity of usage: Occasional
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Sensation: Cushioning
- Anatomical fit: Generous fit
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike
- Drop: 10mm
- Claimed weight: 560 grams size 5
Salomon Alphacross GTX Womens Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.