Salomon Cross Pro Womens Trail Running Shoes
Designed for the kind of soft and muddy conditions that are typical of many UK off-road races, the Salomon Cross Pro Womens Trail Running Shoes use an outsole that features their Contagrip® compound and sharp lugs for great traction. The sock-like upper has been combined with a Matryx® exo-skeleton for added stability and security whilst the Quicklace® system is incredibly quick and easy to use. An 8mm drop gives comfort and protection off-road, with the biomechanical fit suiting those who heel or midfoot strike.
- Individualised fit: 4-way extensible sock-like upper with MULTI-FIT technology
- Enhanced grip: A full rubber outsole with Contagrip® compound and specific geometry gives more traction in muddy conditions
- Optimised stability: The Matryx® exo-skeleton holds the foot, while a multi-gait 8mm drop and optimised stack height increase stability
- Intensity of usage: Training and racing
- Terrain: Muddy and soft terrains
- Anatomical fit: Slim fit
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike, midfoot strike
- Lacing system: Quicklace®
- Drop: 8mm
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 250 grams per shoe, size 39
Salomon Cross Pro Womens Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.