Salomon Lightning Race Womens Waterproof Jacket
The lightest waterproof that Salomon have ever made, the Lightning Race Womens Jacket takes minimalist construction to a new level, stripping it back to just the essentials. There are no pockets and no added bulk - just a protective shell that's light enough to stow away in a pocket or hydration pack, to be pulled out when the weather deteriorates. The detailing is pure, limited to just an elasticated hem to prevent draughts, a close-fitting hood and fully sealed seams. The Active Fit design is neither too tight nor too loose, enabling maximum freedom of movement. Salomon have used AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K to provide 10,000 mm waterproofness and a breathability rating of 10,000 g/m²/24h, and a Durable Water Repellent treatment is a great first line of defence against rain.
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 110 grams (medium)
- Minimalist hem construction to fit close to wrist
- Elastic hem helps prevent cold air or snow from getting inside the garment
- Durable water repellent added to fabrics to make them water-resistant
- Engineered sleeves and elbows to increase the range of motion while reducing the bulk of fabrics
- Active fit is close fitting and lets you move fluidly - not too tight, not too loose
- Inserts with reflective properties for nighttime visibility
- A hood that fits close to the head, ideal for high-output activities when you don't wear a helmet
- AdvancedSkin Dry 10K/10K provide 10,000 mm waterproofness and breathability of 10,000 g/m²/24h
Salomon Lightning Race Womens Waterproof Jacket Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.