Salomon S/Lab XA Alpine 2 Trail Running Shoes
Salomon's S/Lab XA Alpine 2 Trail Running Shoes bring together all the features you need for performance in the mountains. In unpredictable environments, these shoes provide confidence-inspiring grip and support whether you're climbing or scrambling up hills or tackling steep rocky descents. SensiFit™ and an internal EndoFit™ sleeve cradle and stabilise, while EnergyCell foam absorbs injury-inducing, fatiguing shock. Two densities of foam make up the midsole, offering cushioning and motion control, for an efficient gait over uneven terrain.
The shoes use a Contagrip® TA sole with a range of lugs for purchase on wet and dry surfaces, with the Climbing Zone in the forefoot, further adding to this benefit. A zipped gaiter keeps debris, water and snow from getting in and the entire construction is completely waterproof; your feet will remain dry and comfortable so you can focus fully on the challenge ahead. With a Quicklace™ system, you can secure, release and adjust the shoe with ease, and there's a pocket to keep everything neat.
- SensiFit™: Cradles the foot from the midsole to the lacing system, providing a secure, snug, and virtually customised fit all around the foot
- EnergyCell: A high-performance EVA foam that provides shock attenuation
- Dual-density midsole: Combining foams with two different densities, this midsole provides superior cushioning, stability, and motion control
- Contagrip® TA sole: Features varied lugs with good spacing and wet traction
- Climbing Zone: An area in the forefoot delivering grip, durability, and energy transmission while climbing or scrambling
- Carbon Edging Chassis: A Carbon version of the 3D edging chassis, delivering even more edging precision and stability while weighing less
- Shank: A moulded piece between the outsole and midsole that provides torsional rigidity and stability at a lower level than 4D Advanced Chassis
- EndoFit™: An internal fit sleeve designed to hug the foot in exactly the right places and provide a precise fit
- Lateral zip gaiter: A zipped, protective cuff that wraps the top of the shoe around the ankle, preventing water, snow, rocks and sand from entering the shoe
- Profeel Film: Helps filter out rocks and sharp surfaces, for more comfort and stability
- Quicklace™: Minimalistic and strong lace for one-pull tightening. Easy-on, easy-off
- Lace pocket: Provides easy storage for the Quicklace™ lacing system
- Biomechanical fit: Heel strike / forefoot strike
- Drop: 6mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 370 grams (per shoe, size UK10)
Salomon S/LAB XA Alpine 2 Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.