Salomon Sonic 4 Balance Womens Running Shoes
As their name implies, the Salomon Sonic 4 Balance Womens Running Shoes deliver a balanced performance that blends cushioning, stability and responsiveness in equal amounts, making them an ideal option for all training and racing.
Ample shock absorption and an energetic rebound are delivered by the dual rubber compound of the Optivibe midsole. This midsole is also highly flexible, mimicking the movement of the foot, thanks to its upper and lower grooved format, and this combines with the Geometric Decoupling configuration of the outsole to deliver an extra efficient heel-to-toe transition. Blown rubber is used to make the outsole, granting exceptional traction over dry or wet surfaces.
Extending from the sole through to the laces, the Sensifit cradle hugs the foot and this teams up with the supportive, engineered mesh upper to give extra stability to the foot. The upper is also highly breathable, promoting cooling ventilation in humid conditions.
- A multifaceted running shoe that balanced cushioning, stability and low weight to be suitable for all training and racing
- Optivibe midsole uses two foam compounds; one to cushion, one to give an energetic rebound
- Mirrored Decoupling in the midsole places grooves on the top and bottom, increasing flexibility
- Sensifit construction cradles the foot from the midsole to the laces, increasing stability
- Moulded Ortholite insole provides extra cushioning and matches the contours of the foot
- Engineered mesh upper grants breathability, structure and flexibility
- 3D open mesh inserts on the upper provide extra airflow
- Soft collar improves comfort in the ankle area
- Blown rubber Contagrip outsole balances durability and grip
- Geometric Decoupling format of the outsole guides the foot for efficient heel-to-toe transitions
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Road biomechanical fit: Balanced transition
- Sole drop: 8mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 213 grams, per shoe, size UK 6