Salomon Sonic 4 Confidence Running Shoes
By amalgamating several advanced attributes, the Salomon Sonic 4 Confidence Running Shoes become highly stable and cushioned options for discerning long-distance runners.
Two different foam compounds are utilised within the midsole, with one delivering plush cushioning and the other infusing every take off with extra vibrance. Grooves positioned strategically on the top and bottom of the midsole flex with the foot’s natural motion to help smooth heel to toe transitions, while a Sensifit cradle extends around the side of the foot to grant heightened stability. A durable blown rubber outsole is arranged in a wide lugged formation to deliver confidence-inspiring traction levels, even when the road surface is wet.
The upper is constructed from engineered mesh that supports the foot in high load areas and provides excellent ventilation during stifling weather. Finishing touches such as a cushioned insole and soft collar around the ankle donate extra comfort when tackling the most enduring training sessions and events.
- A stable, cushioned running shoe suitable for all training and racing on the road
- Optivibe midsole uses two foam compounds; one to cushion, one to give an energetic rebound
- Mirrored Decoupling in the midsole places grooves on the top and bottom, increasing flexibility
- Sensifit construction cradles the foot from the midsole to the laces, increasing stability
- Moulded Ortholite insole provides extra cushioning and is breathable
- Engineered mesh upper grants breathability, structure and flexibility
- 3D open mesh inserts on the upper provide extra airflow
- Soft collar improves comfort in the ankle area
- Blown rubber Contagrip outsole balances durability and grip
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Road biomechanical fit: Stable transition
- Sole drop: 10mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 277 grams, per shoe, size UK 8