Salomon Sonic 4 Confidence Womens Running Shoes
The Salomon Sonic 4 Confidence Womens Running Shoes donate support, stability and energy to any training session or race thanks to their impressive collection of technical attributes.
The Optivibe midsole uses two foam compounds; one to cushion foot strike impact and the other to deliver a responsive rebound into every stride. Grooves on the bottom and top of the midsole increase flexibility for a more efficient heel to toe transition, while the Sensifit ergonomic construction cradles the sides of the foot to deliver high amounts of stability.
A blown rubber Contagrip outsole uses a long-lasting compound that is also grippy for excellent traction and control over any road surface conditions. The engineered mesh upper wraps plushly around the foot, supporting it in high load areas. This upper is also tremendously breathable to promote a soothing airflow in hot conditions.
- A stable, cushioned running shoe suitable for all training and racing on the road
- Optivibe midsole uses two foam compounds; one to cushion, one to give an energetic rebound
- Mirrored Decoupling in the midsole places grooves on the top and bottom, increasing flexibility
- Sensifit construction cradles the foot from the midsole to the laces, increasing stability
- Moulded Ortholite insole provides extra cushioning and is breathable
- Engineered mesh upper grants breathability, structure and flexibility
- 3D open mesh inserts on the upper provide extra airflow
- Soft collar improves comfort in the ankle area
- Blown rubber Contagrip outsole balances durability and grip
- Anatomical fit: Standard fit
- Road biomechanical fit: Stable transition
- Sole drop: 10mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 228 grams, per shoe, size UK 6