Santa Cruz Bronson CC Mountain Bike Frame 2022
Built to tackle any trail, the Santa Cruz Bronson CC Mountain Bike Frame offers versatile performance to excel on a wide range of terrains. Featuring a dedicated mixed wheel setup, this frame is suitable for a 29” front and 27.5” rear wheel. This blends the stable, forgiving grip of a larger front wheel with the poppy, lively nature of a smaller rear wheel, delivering the best of both worlds for a fast, fun ride character. A favourite of many Santa Cruz team riders, this frame is constructed from their highest grade CC carbon, ensuring it is both ultralight and strong.
The VPP linkage provides 150mm of ground-hugging suspension travel, which offers exceptional traction without sacrificing playfulness. A flip-chip allows for user-tuneable suspension progression and geometry, while a chainstay protector dampens chain slap for a noise-free ride. Geometry differs through the size range, with larger models seeing longer chainstay lengths to maintain stability, and the low standover heights encourage a loose, active ride style.
- Tough, ultra-lightweight CC MX carbon frame
- 150mm of smooth, capable VPP lower-link driven suspension travel
- Race-proven RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate rear shock
- A dedicated mixed-wheel platform combines the playfulness of a 27.5” rear with the traction of a 29” front wheel
- Differing chainstay lengths per model size ensures balance across the size range
- Lifetime warranty on the frame and bearings once registered with Santa Cruz
- Room for up to 2.6” tyres
|Frame||Santa Cruz Carbon CC MX 29/27.5”, 150mm travel VPP, threaded BB, boost 148mm spacing|
|Rear Shock||RockShox Super Deluxe Ultimate, 230 x 60mm|
|Recommended Headset||Integrated (IS41/52)|
|Thru-axle||12mm x 148mm Boost|
|Seatpost Diameter Compatibility||31.6mm seat tube diameter, 34.6mm clamp|
|Bottom Bracket Shell||Threaded BSA 73mm|