Santini UCI Collection Beryl Burton 1960 Short Sleeve Jersey
Dominating the women's racing scene for many years, and perhaps the most famous female cyclist there's ever been, Beryl Burton set countless national records and took seven world titles. This Santini UCI Collection Short Sleeve Jersey celebrates her 1960 world championship win in Leipzig and features the rainbow stripes and a label telling the story of this victory. The combination of Kenobi, Shantung and Bodyfit fabrics makes for a lightweight, breathable construction that's cut for aerodynamics. UV filtering keeps your skin safe on the hottest days, and a full zip can be adjusted to suit the conditions. Store all you need in the three spacious open back pockets.
- Inspired by Beryl Burton's victory in the 1960 world championships
- Printed label stitched onto the back pocket tells about the victory of Beryl Burton in Leipzig - her first taking the rainbow jersey
- Specially designed rainbow stripes zip
- Lightweight Kenobi fabric on the front, Shantung fabric on the back
- Raw cut Bodyfit sleeves
- Aerodynamic, breathable and highly elastic
- UV protection
- Three rear pockets
- Full zip
- Temperature range: 18-35°C
- Made in Italy
Santini UCI Collection Beryl Burton 1960 Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.