Santini UCI Collection Eddy Merckx 1974 Short Sleeve Jersey
Not only does the 1974 World Championship race stand out due to Eddy Merckx' attack on the penultimate lap, but he was the first rider in history to win two Grand Tours and the Worlds in the same year. This Santini UCI Collection Short Sleeve Jersey is inspired by Merckx, and details his win in a printed label stitched on the pocket. The rainbow stripes on the zip are an additional special touch.
Made in Italy from technical performance fabrics, the jersey is highly breathable, comfortable enough for long days, and has an aero cut that won't restrict movement. The full zip ensures you can adapt to the conditions as necessary, and three rear pockets offer plenty of space to store nutrition, spares and other essentials.
- Inspired by Eddy Merckx's victory in the 1974 Montreal world championships
- Printed label stitched onto the back pocket tells about the ferocious attack on the penultimate lap that set him up to become the first rider to win two grand tours and the Worlds in the same year
- Specially designed rainbow stripes zip
- Lightweight Kenobi fabric on the front, Shantung fabric on the back
- Raw cut Bodyfit sleeves
- Aerodynamic, breathable and highly elastic
- UV protection
- Three rear pockets
- Full zip
- Temperature range: 18-35°C
- Made in Italy
Santini UCI Collection Eddy Merckx 1974 Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.