Santini UCI Collection Stephen Roche 1987 Triple Crown Short Sleeve Jersey
The second rider in history to win the Giro d’Italia, the Tour de France and the UCI Road World Championships in a single season, Stephen Roche achieved this incredible feat in 1987. This Santini Triple Crown Short Sleeve Jersey from the UCI Collection celebrates the victories with a standout design and small touches including rainbow stripes on the zip and a printed label on the back pocket describing the win. The jersey is constructed from a blend of fabrics that together bring breathability, elasticity, UV protection and an aerodynamic advantage. Perfect for the summer months, the material will wick moisture and as the temperature rises you can use the full zip to adjust accordingly. Three open back pockets add the space for all your ride essentials.
- Design inspired by Stephen Roche’s win at the UCI Road World Championships in Villach, Austria in 1987 that completed a triple crown of victories
- Printed label stitched onto the back pocket explains how Roche won the race after attacking hard on the last lap and sprinting for victory from a select group in the closing 300 metres
- Specially designed rainbow stripes zip
- Lightweight Kenobi fabric on the front, Shantung fabric on the back
- Raw cut Bodyfit sleeves
- Aerodynamic, breathable and highly elastic
- UV protection
- Three rear pockets
- Full zip
- Temperature range: 18-35°C
- Made in Italy
Santini UCI Collection Stephen Roche 1987 Triple Crown Short Sleeve Jersey Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.