Saris Fluid Turbo Trainer
Quiet and with a realistic road-like feel, the Saris Fluid Turbo Trainer is a convenient option for those wanting to train indoors. The bike is simply fitted into the trainer, with the rear tyre against the roller and fluid provides pedalling resistance.
The Saris Fluid Turbo Trainer uses fluid to provide quiet, road-like resistance. The base has sturdy legs that can be folded away for storage and can be used on uneven floors thanks to the eccentric levelling feet. It is compatible with 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes and 120mm, 130mm and 135mm dropout spacing so will fit most bikes. A steel quick release skewer is included for added security. It is recommended that you purchase a turbo trainer specific tyre for your rear wheel.
- Saris Fluid Turbo Trainer
- Trainer quick release skewer
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Progressive resistance offers the widest resistance range and road-like feel
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Sturdy, foldable frame
- Adjust tyre fit to resistant unit with a convenient turn knob
- Resistance unit roller allows for 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes - up to a 2.0" tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and is compatible with rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Compatible with virtual training apps
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes purchased separately
- Noise level at 20mph is 68-72 decibels
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.