Saris Fluid2 Turbo Trainer
The Saris Fluid2 Turbo Trainer uses fluid for the resistance which makes it quieter than most turbos at just 64-68 decibels (at 20mph). It is compatible with 120mm, 130mm and 135mm rear dropout spacing and 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes, making it a very versatile option - designed to fit most common road and mountain bike frames. The precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage and has a clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension every ride. The use of a turbo trainer specific rear tyre is recommended.
- Fluid2 is the best-selling trainer in the USA
- PowerTuned for optimal road-like feel
- Fluid resistance unit provides a quiet and consistent ride
- Noise level at 20 mph is super quiet 64-68 decibels
- Large, individually precision-balanced flywheel allows for improved road-like feel
- Self-cooling mechanisms including a patented fan design keeps the unit performing better, longer
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Comes on the CycleOps foldable Classic frame with spring-loaded, bolt-action lever
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27" and 29" wheel sizes – up to a 2.0" tyre
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with Zwift and other virtual training apps (speed sensor for the rear wheel required)
- Trainers are tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300lbs
- Optional thru-axle adapter available separately for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm bikes
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".