Saris M2 Turbo Trainer
The rear wheel of your bike fits to the Saris M2 Turbo Trainer and uses electromagnets to provide the resistance up to a maximum of 1500 watts. Accuracy is +/-5% thanks to PowerTap technology, with the noise level kept to just 69 decibels at 20mph.
The trainer is compatible with 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" wheel sizes and 120mm, 130mm and 135mm dropout standards for great versatility, whilst the precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage for a better experience. Connectivity is via dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth, meaning that the trainer can be used with Zwift, TrainerRoad and other online training applications for more effective, less tedious sessions.
- Saris M2 Turbo Trainer
- Rear Quick Release steel skewer
- Noise level is a quiet 69 decibels at 20mph
- PowerTuned using PowerTap technology for accurate power readings up to +/- 5%
- This trainer is designed to fit common road and mountain bike frames with included steel quick release skewer and has three settings for rear dropout spacing: 120mm, 130mm and 135mm. Optional thru-axle adapter available for 142 x 12mm and 148 x 12mm
- Integrated dual ANT+ FE-C and Bluetooth standards
- Fast response electromagnetic resistance ensures the most responsive resistance and maximum power available
- Robust design is capable of handling up to 1500 watts at 20 mph and can simulate up to a 15% climbing grade
- Headless mode (powered on, not paired to any apps) lets you ride with a progressive resistance curve that matches the Fluid2
- Internally integrated speed, cadence and power data eliminates the need for extra external sensors
- Features clutch knob for perfect roller to tyre tension each ride
- 2" resistance unit roller allows for 650b, 700c, 26", 27", and 29" - up to a 2.0” tyre
- Precision-machined alloy roller reduces tyre wear and slippage
- Eccentric levelling feet allow for easy adjustment on uneven surfaces
- Trainer tyre recommended
- Compatible with a wide variety of devices and virtual training applications, including Rouvy, Zwift, TrainerRoad and many more
- Over the air (OTA) firmware updates via Bluetooth devices ensures the M2 is up to date
- Tested to the combined weight (rider and bike) of 300 lbs
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.