Saucony Excursion TR14 GTX Womens Trail Running Shoes
Versatile trail running shoes, the women's Excursion TR14 GTX from Saucony donate comfort, protection and energy to the dedicated, adventurous athlete who loves to explore and train off-road in all conditions.
Generous cushioning, comforting shock-absorption and spritely rebound are provided by the VERSARUN foam midsole, allowing the runner to attack even the harshest of trail conditions with confidence and energy. This midsole is perfectly accompanied by the carbon rubber outsole that has a durable compound and deep, 6mm lugs to grant excellent grip on wet and slippery or gravelly terrain.
The upper is constructed from a trail-specific mesh that is highly breathable but also resilient enough to withstand tears and scrapes from wild tracks and paths. Supportive overlays are integrated into the upper, and these hold the feet securely when attacking the most unpredictable surfaces to help lower the runner's fatigue and avoid injuries. A GORE-TEX membrane is added throughout these shoes to shield the feet from cold rain and harsh winds.
- Hardy trail running shoes that are nimble, grippy and highly protective from the elements
- The VERSARUN midsole is highly cushioned and shock-absorbing
- A durable carbon rubber outsole has aggressive, 6mm deep lugs for exceptional multi-surface traction
- Trail-specific mesh upper is durable to protect against trail debris and highly ventilated
- The upper has supportive overlays to lock the feet into position over unpredictable terrain
- A GORE-TEX membrane throughout gives water and wind-resistance without sacrificing breathability
- Midsole offset: 8mm (35mm / 27mm)
- Category: Neutral
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 278 grams (9.8oz) - per shoe, size UK 5