Saucony Guide ISO 2 TR Womens Running Shoes
The Saucony Guide ISO 2 TR Womens Running Shoes are a performance-oriented option for running and racing off-road. Borrowing technology from the road specific version, you get an EVERUN top sole for smoother landings and strong take-offs and there's an 8mm heel-to-toe offset for a balanced position. The ISOFIT system is revolutionary, and moulds to the shape of the foot to feel almost custom made. The lightweight mesh upper ensures top breathability while holding your foot secure and stable. Together, a PWRTRAC sole and XT-900 heel provide excellent traction over a range of terrains, so you can push yourself to your limits in complete confidence.
- EVERUN Topsole construction for enhanced energy return and continuous cushioning throughout the run
- Updated ISOFIT design creates a dynamic fit system by adapting to the shape and motion of the runner’s foot
- Engineered mesh upper for a dynamic, lightweight fit
- FORMFIT performance contoured footbed
- PWRTRAC forefoot
- XT-900 heel
- Helpful for trail runners who suffer from mild to severe pronation
- Shoe category: Guidance
- Pronation: Moderate
- Cushioning: Plush
- Construction type: Stability
- Surface: Trail
- Arch: Normal (mid), low
- Offset: 8mm
- Heel stack height: 27mm
- Forefoot stack height: 19mm
- Weight: 9.2 oz. / 261 grams (per shoe, EU39)
Saucony Guide ISO 2 TR Womens Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.