Saucony Mad River Trail Running Shoes
Fast, light and durable, the Mad River Trail Running Shoes are perfectly engineered for agile trail running and off-road activities. The tacky PWRTRAC rubber works with the dual-compound outsole that's shaped with directional lugs for enhanced purchase in wet or loose conditions and the natural foot shape lets your toes spread for a more stable foot strike and launch. An elastic lace keeper holds would-be errant laces neatly out of the way and the integrated tongue keeps trail debris out too. A 4mm drop feels natural and lets your feet perform as they should so that each step on any surface can be trusted whilst the EVERUN technology brings road running response and liveliness.
- PWRFOAM midsole
- EVERUN topsole construction for continuous cushioning throughout the run
- PWRTRAC tacky rubber, combined with a dual compound outsole, and rugged directional lugs for confidence on any surface at any speed
- Elastic lace keeper
- Integrated tongue helps keep debris out
- Shoe Category: Trail
- Pronation: Neutral
- Cushion: Responsive
- Construction Type: Trail
- Surface: Trail, Grass
- Arch: Normal (Mid)
- Water Resistant: No
- Waterproof: No
- Offset: 4mm
- Heel Stack Height: 23mm
- Forefoot Stack Height: 19mm
- Weight: 10.9 oz. | 309 grams (per shoe, size UK8)
Saucony Mad River Trail Running Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.