Schwalbe G-One Speed Evolution TLE Tyre
Utilising Schwalbe’s advanced rubber compound knowledge and a semi-slick tread pattern, the G-One Speed Evolution TLE Tyre is the perfect choice for the fastest rides across rutted roads and gravel tracks.
This tyre infuses enthusiasm and reactivity into any ride thanks to its sophisticated ADDIX SpeedGrip rubber compound that naturally reduces rolling resistance. This low rolling performance is complemented by the semi-slick tread pattern that aids the tyre in delivering a supple and smooth ride sensation while also providing enough traction across looser gravel terrain.
A V-Guard protective layer is integrated seamlessly into the tyre body and works in unison with the tubeless-ready format to deliver reliable resistance to punctures. The tyre is completed by a folding bead that is lightweight, helps to ease installation and provides an airtight seal with the rim.
- A robust but super quick semi-slick tyre for rough roads and gravel tracks
- ADDIX SpeedGrip Super Ground rubber compound lowers rolling resistance and increases grip while providing high durability
- V-Guard puncture protection layer is integrated seamlessly into the tyre carcass
- Homogeneous round knob profile for optimal rolling on the road and safe grip on gravel
- Tubeless-ready (TLE) format
- Folding bead lowers weight but forms a perfect seal with the rim
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 330 grams (700 x 30mm) / 425 grams (700 x 35mm) / 465 grams (700 x 38mm)