Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO Super Race TLE MTB Tyre
The Schwalbe Racing Ray EVO TLE MTB Tyre is a weapon on the XC course. Designed for front wheel use, the Super Race construction is competition-oriented, balancing low rolling resistance and weight perfectly, incorporating RaceGuard puncture protection and a three-layer carcass on the sides for additional protection against cuts.
Staggered centre blocks are paired with solid shoulder blocks, together creating good bite in hardpacked and mixed terrains for precision steering, traction and control. The ADDIX compound brings even more grip and more speed, all while increasing durability so you get more miles out of your tyre. Setting up tubeless is a simple task thanks to the foldable bead construction.
- Tubeless-ready mountain bike tyre designed for front wheel use
- Super Race construction
- Shifted centre blocks enable precise steering and high braking traction
- Stable shoulder blocks for precise steering
- Very quiet rolling characteristic with excellent rolling resistance
- RaceGuard light and effective puncture protection layer
- Three carcass layers made of robust polyamide
- Chafer protects the rim/tyre contact area
- Strong, foldable Kevlar bead core
- Intended use: Cross-Country / marathon (competition)
- ETRTO: 57-622 (2.25") / 60-622 (2.35")
- Compound: ADDIX Speed
- Recommended pressure: 1.80 - 3.70 Bar/26 - 54psi (2.25") / 1.60 - 3.50 Bar/23 - 50psi (2.35")
- Maximum load: 120kg (2.25") / 125kg (2.35")
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 645 grams (2.25") / 705 grams (2.35")
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.