Scott Addict 20 Disc (HMF) Frameset 2017
The Scott Addict 20 Disc (HMF) Frameset 2017 is a fast and lightweight road racing frameset for the elite rider, looking for a quality basis around which to build their next road bike. Compatible with both mechanical or electronic Di2 groupsets, this frame allows the rider the opportunity to benefit from the technological advances in road cycling.
With a racing geometry setup that sets the rider in a high-tempo, aggressive position on the bike, this frame is made from Scott's HMF carbon fibre for stiffness, this frameset assures the rider of a direct power transfer. An oversized bottom bracket further improving the rigid responsiveness of the bike, inefficient transfer of energy is reduced, meaning that the most commonly stressed area of the frame retains a certain structural integrity.
The frame boasting flatmount mounting options for disc brakes, this bike assures you of top of the line stopping power and performance. A tapered head tube assuring you of a more connected and direct feeling when steering, this frameset and fork are a keenly optimised and honed for top level performance on your ride.
- Racing geometry
- HMF Carbon Fiber frame and fork for improved rigidity
- Oversized bottom bracket for improved rigidity and stiffness
- Tapered headtube for improved handling
- Includes front fork and seat tube
- FRAME: Scott Addict Disc HMF, IMP Carbon technology, road race geometry, replaceable dropout
- FORK: Scott HMF Flatmount Disc, 1 1/8" - 1 1/4" tapered carbon steerer, carbon dropout
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Carbon FL1.0, 27.2/350mm
- BOTTOM BRACKET: PF86.5
PRODUCT REF: 729883
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more