Scott Foil 10 HMF Frameset 2018
For covering ground at pace and in comfort, the Scott Foil 10 HMF Frameset 2018 is perhaps the ideal basis to your next performance machine. Designed for aerodynamic efficiency and balanced consideration for weight, this road guzzling frame weighs just 1060 grams, making it a likely candidate for your next full tilt road bike.
Using Scott's HMF carbon frame at its core, the Foil 10 offers impressive strength and a direct transfer of power, allowing you to effectively commit your effort through the frameset and forge onwards with improved vigour, and energy saved. Crafted tubing and shaping including dropped seatstays and a seatpost cutaway reduce wind resistance and turbulence around the rear tyre area so you can be assured of a greatly improved aerodynamic performance when ploughing into headwinds and forging a path on that long road.
An integrated cockpit a feature more commonly found on higher end race bikes, Scott provides you with the benefits of high-end race machines in the knowledge that you too can benefit from the same gains on the road. Versatile thanks to its lightweight construction, this frameset is shipped including a seat post and is compatible with Di2 electronic groupsets. Borrowing a great many features from Scott's higher-end Foil RC model, the Foil 10 assures you of its race pedigree in it's responsive and supple feel, as well as it's planted and poised feel on the road.
- Versatile aero performance with a frame at just 1060 grams
- Integrated handlebar and stem
- Scott's quality HMF carbon fibre composition for top rated strength
- Di2 compatible with internal routeing
- FRAME: Scott Foil 10 HMF carbon fibre, Di2 compatible
- FORK: Scott Foil 10 HMF NET carbon fibre fork
- SEATPOST: Syncros carbon fibre seatpost
- HANDLEBAR: Integrated Syncros FOIL
- STEM: Integrated Syncros FOIL 1-1/4" stem and bar
- HEADSET: Integrated, Scott Foil headset
PRODUCT REF: 755678
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more