Scott Foil RC (HMX) Frameset 2017
Ridden by the likes of Mat Hayman to victory in the 2016 Paris-Roubaix, the Scott Foil RC (HMX) Frameset 2017 comprises of all the features you need to ride to victory at the very highest level. Finished in an eye-catching black and green colourway, you can built your dream bike from the ground up, and with an exceptionally low weight, your efficiency will be at its peak throughout your rides.
Its HMX carbon fibre construction is exclusive to Scott, ensuring that you have the lightest, stiffest and most durable materials on the market, all whilst offering 20% more stiffness in areas that need it most. This layup also takes advantage of Scott’s NET (Naked External Tubeset) technology, where the frame sheds its exterior cosmetic layer, which saves even more weight - allowing you to fire up climbs faster and more efficiently.
Scott’s integrated cockpit was developed solely for the Foil range and increases aerodynamics and stability in the front end. Brake cables, mechanical and electronic shifting cables, and even Shimano’s Di2 junction box ensure a smooth transition between the cockpit and frame, offering a clean look and increases the Foil’s wind cheating ability. Weighing just 395g, this front end is one of the lightest on the market, too.
The seat clamp integration furthers the Foil’s aerodynamic prowess, hiding the seat clamp inside the top tube, and even saves 6-7g over over seat clamp systems. Even the headtube has been developed to offer greater stiffness and a lower weight, and with its sublime balance between quick and stable handling, you’ll love the versatility and control you get a high speeds. A 13.5% increase in torsional stiffness means laying down the power is even more efficient - ideal over long distances and full-gas sprints for the finish.
- Utilises Scott’s HMX carbon fibre layup, which offers 20% more stiffness in the areas that need it most
- Integrated RR1.0 Cockpit reduces weight, increases rigidity and power, whilst hiding all cables from the wind
- Seat clamp hides from the wind inside the top tube, furthering aerodynamic prowess
- FRAME: Scott Foil HMX Carbon mech/Di2 frame
- FORK: Scott Foil HMX Carbon, 1 1/4"-1 1/2"
- HEADSET: Scott Syncros Integrated
- HANDLEBAR: Scott Syncros Road RR1.0 Carbon Foil Combo
- STEM: Scott Syncros Road RR1.0 Carbon Foil combo
- FRONT DERAILLEUR: Braze-on
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Pressfit86
- SEATPOST: Scott Syncros Foil Aero Carbon
PRODUCT REF: 729488
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more