Scott Spark 700 Ultimate HMX Mountain Bike Frame + FOX 34 Fork 2018
Welcome trails with open arms on Scott's Spark 700 Ultimate HMX Mountain Bike Frame + FOX 34 Fork 2018. Utilising technology at the forefront of suspension and frame design, Scott has delivered an incredibly compliant frame. Aimed to give the same superior performance downhill as when climbing, the Spark 700 Ultimate HMX frame excels in lightness, power and durability.
Renowned for lightweight frames, Scott have produced the world's most refined single track machine. By applying the vigorously tested and optimised HMX carbon, this frame boasts an extra 20% stiffness, accomplishing a carbon frame that is roughly 14% lighter than the standard HMF constructed frames. Without compromising pedal efficiency, this delivers an incredibly lightweight frame with less flex, fit for aggressive riding styles.
Fitted with the industry's forefront technology, the Spark 700 Ultimate HMX fashions the FOX 34 Float Factory Air fork. With the ability to customise performance, this 130mm travel fork soaks up unforgiving trails. With its intelligent design optimised to automatically equalise the positive and negative air chamber, FOX delivers a fork with improved small bump sensitivity and traction control. Utilising FIT4 technology enables three on-the-fly compression adjustments for an array of trail conditions. The additional volume spacers provide the ability to fine-tune the characteristics of the fork, increasing progressiveness for extra mid-stroke support. Finessed with the distinctive gold Kashima coating, these forks accomplish a silky smooth ride with excellent durability.
With superb attention to detail, Scott have equipped their frame with the FOX Nude EVOL shock. Designed to deliver exceptional performance whilst maintaining traction and control, this rear shock has been vigorously developed and tested around the gyroscopic pedal stroke and its effects on suspension. Meaning this plush shock will output nearly as much power as you put in whilst maintaining control and traction on an array of terrains. Offering tuneable bottom-out progression, this linear shock will give you the power to customise the ultimate setup for your dream ride.
- Frame excluding fork weighs 2079g/ 4.58Lbs
- 27.5"/ 650b wheel frame
- Front forks offer three modes to choose from - lockout, medium and stiff, with 15 X 110 mm axle
- Fit4 damper tune provides more sensitivity whilst maintaining support during aggressive riding
- Fox shock and forks are coated with Kashima, for a silky smooth ride and extra durability
- TwinLoc remote control shifter kit
- Syncros drop in headset
- SW dropout kit for SRAM and Shimano
- Syncros RWS rear axle
- Scott superlight seat clamp
Please note: Image shown for representation of colour way only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Spark 700 Ultimate, HMX carbon mainframe and swingarm
- FORK: FOX 34 Float Factory Air/ Kashima, tapered steerer, 130mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: Scott custom FOX Nude EVOL / Kashima coating
- HEADSET: Syncros drop in headset 1 1/8" - 1 1/4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Pressfit BB PF92
- SEAT BINDER: Scott superlight seatclamp
PRODUCT REF: 756413
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more