Scott Spark 900 Ultimate HMX Mountain Bike Frame + FOX 34 Fork
Trails are more enjoyable with the world's most refined single track frame. The Scott Spark 900 Ultimate HMX Mountain Bike Frame + FOX 34 Fork will help you up hills with excelled efficiency, whilst handling descents with extreme confidence.
Scott's reputation for superior lightweight frames doesn't end here. Designed and vigorously tested by their carbon experts, Scott have developed and optimised their featured HMX carbon to be 20% stiffer and around 14% lighter than the industry standard HMF. This results in an incredibly lightweight yet stiff frame that offers excellent pedalling efficiency. With less flex and extreme durability, this frame does not compromise on power transfer.
Laced with FOX's high-calibre technology to complement the Spark 900 Ultimates supreme quality, this frame features the FOX 34 Float Factory Air fork. Soaking up the trails, these forks have been optimised to automatically equalise the positive and negative air chamber, providing improved small bump sensitivity for increased traction. The FIT4 technology implemented within this fork enables on the fly compression adjustments for an array of trail conditions. To further add to the customisable performance of this fork are the volume spacers which enable fine tuning to the characteristics of the fork, increasing the progressiveness for extra mid-stroke support. Coated with the flashy gold Kashima finish, this fork will ensure a silky smooth ride with exceptional durability.
Further maintaining the ride quality of this excellent frame is the Scott custom Nude EVOL shock by FOX. Developed and tested around the gyroscopic pedal stroke and its effects on suspension, Fox present a shock that delivers exceptional performance, maintaining traction and control whilst increasing mid-stroke support and plushness. Offering tunable bottom-out progression, this linear shock enables riders to customise the ideal setup to fulfil all their off-roading fantasies.
Fit for more aggressive rides, this machine will bring a smile to your face on every trail you challenge.
- Frame excluding forks weighs a claimed 2049g/ 4.51Lbs
- 29" wheel frame
- Front forks offers three modes to choose from - lockout, medium and stiff, with 15 X 110 mm axle
- Fit4 damper tune provides more sensitivity whilst maintaining support during aggressive rides
- Fox shock and forks are coated with Kashima, for a silky smooth ride and extra durability
- TwinLoc remote control shifter kit
- Syncros drop in headset
- SW dropout kit for SRAM and Shimano
- Syncros RWS rear axle
- Scott superlight seat clamp
Please note: Image shown for representation of colourway only, specification subject to change at any time. Bicycles do not come with pedals unless otherwise specified.
- FRAME: Scott Spark 900 Ulitimate frame, HMX carbon mainframe and swingarm
- FORK: FOX 34 Float Factory Air / Kashima, tapered steerer, 120mm travel
- REAR SHOCK: Scott custom Fox Nude EVOL
- HEADSET: Syncros drop in headset 1 1/8" - 1 1/4"
- BOTTOM BRACKET: Pressfit BB PF92 integrated bottom bracket
- SEAT BINDER: Scott superlight seatclamp
PRODUCT REF: 756383
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more