Selle Italia FLITE Boost Ti Superflow Saddle
The combination of titanium rails, a carbon composite shell and a Fibra-Tek microfibre cover make the Selle Italia FLITE Boost Ti Superflow Saddle light. It has a flat shape and short nose, and is best suited to riders in an aerodynamic position. A gel layer helps to absorb road vibrations while the wide Superflow cutout relieves pressure in your most sensitive areas, maximising comfort on even the longest rides and races.
- Flat saddle, suggested for dynamic riders or individuals who have an anterior pelvic tilt
- Shell made with carbon composite and high-grade nylon polymer
- Lightweight gel layer that ensures excellent sitting comfort and complete absorption of vibrations
- Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area
- Fibra-Tek technical microfibre cover material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime at a very low weight
- Ti 316 Rail increased by up to 25% resistance and durability and reduced by 15% weight compared with traditional rails. 7mm diameter
- Rail: Ti 316 tube Ø7
- Dimensions: S3 - 135 x 250mm / L3 - 145 x 250mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: S3 - 194 grams / L3 - 199 grams
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".