Selle Italia Novus Boost Evo Kit Carbonio Superflow Saddle
Weighing just 165g, the Novus Boost Evo Kit Carbonio Superflow is the lightest saddle in the Novus collection. Completely redesigned from the ground up, this advanced saddle is lightweight, adjustable and comfortable thanks to its wave profile. This evolved design supports your ischial bones on long rides and Superflow cut-out reduces pressure on the perineum. The short nose improves pedalling ergonomics, manoeuvrability, comfort and performance. Finished with carbon rails and Fibra-Tek material, this is a premium industry-leading saddle.
- Weight; 165 g
- Dimensions; 145 x 245 mm
- Rail; Carbon + 10mm Ø7x9 mm
- Intended use; Road
- Family; Novus
- Waved; Waved saddles are suggested for Static Riders or individuals who have a Posterior Pelvic Tilt.
- The Superflow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area.
- Carbon Powered; Shell made with carbon composite and high grade nylon polymer.
- Carbon Rail; +10mm longer Carbon rail ø7x9 mm to ensure lightness,
- resistance and a wider range of regulation of the saddle.
- Fibra-Tek; Technical microfiber cover material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime at a very low weight.
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".