Selle Italia Novus Boost Gravel Heritage Saddle
Combining vintage style with modern technology, the Selle Italia Novus Boost Gravel Heritage Saddle provides long-lasting comfort. A good choice for racing and riding mixed terrains, the saddle features a wide, pressure-relieving Gel Flow cut-out, with additional gel to help absorb shock.
Padding of varying densities is used to provide protection exactly where required, and the saddle has a Frira-Tek cover to enhance durability while keeping weight to a minimum. This cover is also easy to wipe clean. Round titanium rails increase strength and reduce weight compared to traditional rails.
- Fibra-Tek cover: Technical microfibre material that guarantees a strong and durable lifetime at a very low weight
- Gel Flow: The special Gel Flow anatomic cut-out provides excellent comfort to “soft tissue” areas by offering greater flexibility at the front of the saddle. Combined with a thin layer of silicone gel it absorbs all road vibrations
- Dual Padding: Double padding with a variable density which ensures a comfortable ride even for longer distances.
- Shell: Nylon polymer with 30% carbon fibre
- Ti 316 rails (Ø7mm): These titanium rails increase resistance and durability by up to 25% and reduce weight by 15% when compared with traditional rails
- Dimensions: S3 - 135x256mm / L3 - 146x256mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: S3 - 235 grams / L3 - 240 grams