Selle Italia SP-01 Boost Tekno SuperFlow Saddle
The unparalleled performance of the Selle Italia SP-01 Boost Tekno SuperFlow Saddle has been realised through collaboration with Dallara Automobili, the Italian chassis manufacturer for a range of motor racing series. This futuristic full carbon saddle uses innovative technologies and exclusive materials already being used in the automotive industry.
The design includes a SuperFlow cutout, seen in many of the brand's models, alongside a complete gap at the rear. The result is a greater range of movement in the pelvic area when pedalling, as well as a significant reduction in the risk of numbness and discomfort due to excess pressure on the pelvic area.
The SP-01's 100% carbon composite shell is paired with high modulus carbon fibre weave rails and the entire construction boasts an incredible 120 gram weight. This is a saddle aimed at the serious racer looking for every possible advantage.
- Designed in collaboration with Dallara Automobili
- Full carbon shell
- SuperFlow technology drastically reduces all physical limitations caused by prolonged pressure in the perineal area
- Rail: High modulus carbon fibre weave, ø7x9 mm
- Category: Hi Performance
- Dimensions (W x L): S3 130x245mm / L3 145x245mm
- Manufacturer claimed weight: S3 117 grams / L3 120 grams