Selle Italia SP-01 Tekno Superflow Saddle
The Selle Italia SP-01 Tekno Superflow Saddle is a high performance saddle option that offers an innovative and advanced rear frame in order to provide a smooth platform for your pedaling performance. Making use of a high-quality carbon fibre composition, this saddle remains supremely light at just 125 grams.
Shaped in accordance with Selle Italia's Superflow design, this saddle supports your pelvis whilst shifting weight and pressure from more sensitive areas. An adaptive rear frame providing a smoother and softer ride to your sit bones, this saddle makes sure that your pacey ride doesn't preclude your search for comfort on the bike.
With a Hi-Tech Carbon fibre rail offering a stiff, strong and rigid connection that helps you deliver your power into the pedals, a carbon fibre shell boosts weight savings and keeps the line of the saddle as aerodynamic as possible. Using a 7x9mm clamping diameter that assures you of a greater level of innate strength, this saddle is designed to perform at the highest level. A Fibra-Tek cover offering durable, lasting and all-weather protection for the saddles surface, you can be sure of a grippy perch.
Please note: Selle Italia saddles are available in narrower S and wider L editions. For details on exact measurements, please consult the features.
- Weight: S - 125 grams / L - 135 grams
- Rail: Hi-Tech carbon fibre
- Clamping dimensions: Ø 7x9mm
- Dimensions: S - 130 x 286 mm / L - 145 x 286 mm
- Designed for use by high-performance riders
- Cover: Fibra-Tek
- Adaptive rear frame offers two independent parts that create a suspension link movement
- Shape designed to support the pelvis
- Superflow technology offers pressure relief on sensitive areas
- Maximum rider weight of 90 kilos