Shimano 105 5800 HollowTech II 11-Speed Chainset - Silver
In a stunning silver, the Shimano 105 5800 HollowTech II 11-Speed Chainset - Silver is the perfect addition to any road, time trial, triathlon or cyclocross bike. Made from lightweight and strong forged, anodised aluminium. The crank arm's hollow design reduces flex and weight.
Specifically designed to work with Shimano HG-X 11-speed chains, the anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings feature teeth, which securely hold the chain, this improves power transfer both sprinting and climbing.
The HollowTech II design places the bottom bracket bearings further apart. This means the system can use larger bearings and an a larger axle diameter, thus adding stiffness.
Easy to install, adjust and maintain, the chainset can be used with both external or press-fit Shimano bottom brackets.
Available in a range of lengths and compact, semi-compact and traditional chainring ratios.
- Lightweight HollowTech II 105 11-speed chainset
- Innovative HollowTech forged and anodised aluminium crank arms utilise a hollow design that minimises flex and keeps the weight low
- The chainring teeth have been developed to work in conjunction with HG-X 11-speed chains for increased contact to provide greater efficiency and improved power transfer
- HollowTech II allows the bottom bracket bearings to be spaced wider apart, enabling the use of larger bearings and an increased axle diameter
- Can be used with Shimano external or press-fit bottom brackets
- The system allows for easier installation, adjustment, and maintenance
- Lightweight anodised SG-X aluminium chainrings for smooth and precise shifting
- Available in a range of crank arm lengths
- Available in compact, semi compact and traditional chainring options
PRODUCT REF: FC5800S
Write a review to be in with a chance of winning a £50 Sigma Sports eGift
Voucher. Learn more