Shimano 105 R7000 Double 11-Speed STI Levers, Pair
The previous iteration of Shimano's 105 shifters, the 5800 series, have long been the shifters of choice for riders the world over. Now, the new R7000 STI shifters have taken the 105 groupset to new heights of performance. Designed for 11-speed, double chainring systems, these shifters boast vastly improved ergonomics for more intuitive use, and newly chamfered tops to assist with grip in wet conditions. They also now boast 15mm of brake lever reach adjustment, so no matter your physiological requirements you will be able to tailor them to suit.
The OPTISLICK cable technology features an electronically coated outer layer that assists with shifting efficiency and helps to weatherproof the shifters against corrosion. They also benefit from easier access to the inner cables, making these shifters eminently serviceable and a solid option for a year-round winter bike.
Offering effortless shifting performance, smooth braking modulation, and supremely comfortable ergonomics, these shifters are a surefire performance upgrade for any rider. Offered in a gleaming silver colourway or an understated black, they are sure to complement any bike.
- New and improved hood design that has trickled down from Ultegra R8000 offers improved ergonomics
- New chamfered tops to the hoods improve grip in wet conditions
- OPTISLICK technology features an electronically coated outer layer, improving cable efficiency and aiding with corrosion resistance, and quick and intuitive shifting operation
- SLR-EV brake design allows superior braking modulation, and delivers 36% more power over previous models
- Reliable performance in race-level conditions
- Now with 15mm of reach adjustment
- Easier access to inner shift cable for easy maintenance
- Brake compatibility: Cable-actuated disc brake and rim brakes
- Speed: 11-speed
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.