Shimano 105 R7025 Double Hydraulic STI Short Reach Lever/Caliper, Left
Shimano's 105 R7000 groupset totally redefines what you can expect from a mid-level groupset, and now these R7025 STI levers - specially designed for riders with a short reach - bring that level of affordability and performance to more riders than ever before. Designed for use within an 11-speed, double chainset setup, this package includes one left-handed shifter and the corresponding hydraulic disc brake caliper.
The new and improved R7000 groupset boasts slick and reliable shifting, mile after mile, and this R7025 shifter is no different. Benefiting from Shimano's OPTISLICK technology, this STI lever has been optimised for smooth and reliable performance in all conditions. The hydraulic braking system meanwhile, provides vastly improved stopping power when compared to cable-actuated systems, as well as an impressive degree of braking modulation.
Brake fade is prevented with the incorporation of Shimano's ICE Technology, which enhances the system's cooling properties and aids with heat dissipation. Couple this with the fully sealed, weather-proof properties of hydraulic braking systems, and you have a combination that you can rely on in any weather, all year round. Offering the superb breaking performance of hydraulic systems along with the flawless shifting performance of Shimano 105, this is an excellent solution for any rider who requires brake levers with a shorter reach.
- Left-hand lever
- Short reach profile tailored for smaller hands
- Features an improved ergonomic profile that has trickled down from Ultegra R8000
- Chamfered hoods improve grip in wet or humid conditions
- Features 15mm of reach adjustment
- Redesigned internal shifting unit
- Heightened rider control in mixed conditions
- Near instant shifting operation
- Shares the same effortless shifting operation as top-tier Shimano systems
- 11-speed compatible
- Included: One Shimano R7025 Double Hydraulic STI Short Reach Lever (left), one Shimano 105 R7070 Flat Mount Caliper (rear)
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.