Shimano 105 RS710 C46 Tubeless CL Disc Rear Wheel
Shimano's 105 RS710 C46 Tubeless CL Disc Rear Wheel brings carbon to its third-tier offering. Featuring trickle-down technology from Dura-Ace and Ultegra levels, a great balance of performance and value is created, making premium technology accessible to more riders.
The 46mm rim depth makes it a great all-rounder, with real-world and wind tunnel development and testing ensuring it performs well in headwinds and crosswinds. The D2 shape has been proven to be more stable and reduce drag at yaw angles of 0° to 15° compared to other aero rim shapes. Additionally, increased lateral stiffness and vertical compliance maximise efficiency and control. The rim is laced to the alloy hub using 24 aero J-bend spokes, creating a rigid construction.
The tubeless-ready rim can be set up with or without tubes so you can reap the benefits of lower air pressures, including improved traction, comfort and a lower risk of pinch flats. Compatible with Shimano 11 and 12-speed systems as well as SRAM 11-speed, this wheel will suit the majority of rider setups.
- Tubeless-ready tyre compatible
- Drilled drain holes to prevent rainwater accumulation
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon, D2 aero-optimised, hooked
- Rim Depth: 46mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 28mm
- Spokes: Butted and bladed J-bend, diameter 2.0-1.6-2.0
- Spoke Count: 24
- Hub: Shimano HG11, flanged alloy
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Axle: 12x142mm E-THRU
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: 893 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano Road/11 and 12-speed, SRAM 11-speed
- Included: Tubeless tape / valve