Shimano 105 RS710 C46 Tubeless CL Disc Wheelset
The Shimano 105 RS710 C46 Tubeless CL Disc Wheelset offers design features and technology from their range-topping wheels, making them excellent value as well as impressive performers.
The 46mm deep carbon rims are light and stiff, with an aerodynamic profile that comes into its own at speed, particularly when the yaw angle is between 0° and 15°. They have a 26mm wide external width for a smooth interface with modern tyres and they are tubeless-ready, so it is simple to benefit from the advantages of lower pressures such as fewer punctures, more grip and greater comfort.
The Center Lock hubs use Shimano’s legendary Labyrinth double contact seals for excellent weather protection and the bladed J-bend spokes add further aerodynamic advantage as well as compliance and strength for a comfortable ride.
- Tubeless-ready tyre compatible
- Drilled drain holes to prevent rainwater accumulation
- Wheel Size: 700c
- Rim: Full carbon, D2 aero-optimised, hooked
- Rim Depth: 46mm
- Internal Rim Width: 21mm
- External Rim Width: 28mm
- Spokes: Butted and bladed J-bend, diameter 2.0-1.6-2.0
- Spoke Count: Front 24, rear 24
- Hubs: Shimano HG11, flanged alloy with Labyrinth double contact seals
- Disc Standard: Center Lock
- Front Axle: 12x100mm E-THRU
- Rear Axle: 12x142mm E-THRU
- Manufacturer Claimed Weight: Rear 893 grams, front 719 grams, wheelset 1,612 grams
- Compatibility: Shimano Road 11 and 12-speed, SRAM 11-speed
- Included: Tubeless tape / valve