Shimano AM503 MTB Shoes
Designed for gravity riding, the Shimano AM503 MTB Shoes deliver a secure fit and high protection, with a higher inside ankle material and reinforced heel and toe areas. The synthetic upper has a mesh inlay and is highly breathable, while the closure system incorporates laces and an elastic retention strap. The Shimano compound outsole provides grip on flat pedals and a Pedal Channel for use with SPDs. Durability is excellent and traction high when off the bike too.
- Gravity-focussed SPD shoe upgraded with improved fit and protection
- Durable synthetic upper with mesh inlay and ventilation for protection, breathability and comfort
- Raised inside-ankle protection and reinforced toe and heel protection to ensure rider safety
- Lace-up closure and elastic retention strap
- Proprietary Shimano compound outsole, focused on grip and durability, featuring updated Pedal Channel for ultimate SPD compatibility
- Cleat compatibility: Two-bolt SPD
- Stiffness rating: 5
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 445 grams (size 42, per shoe)
Shimano AM503 MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".