Shimano AM503 Womens MTB Shoes
Whether you're riding on flat pedals or SPDs, the Shimano AM503 Women's MTB Shoes provide a stable platform to put the power down thanks to a special pedal channel along with toe and heel treads. The rubber outsole is extremely grippy for purchase when walking and synthetic leather upper with mesh delivers top breathability to keep your feet cool and comfortable while still providing good protection for the feet. A robust toe cap furthers this protection, as do the raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole. Laces make it easy to dial in a secure fit.
- Pedal channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in
- Grippy Shimano rubber outsole with toe and heel tread improves stability while clipped in and walking
- Asymmetrically raised padded ankle collar and sidewall sole for added protection
- High volume women's last for all day on and off the bike comfort
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Durable synthetic upper with mesh for protection and breathability
- Compatible with two-bolt SPD pedal systems
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 416 grams (per shoe, size 40)
Shimano AM503 Womens MTB Shoes Sizing
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".