Shimano AM7 SPD MTB Shoes
Shimano's AM7 SPD MTB Shoes keep your pedalling efficient and your feet comfortable and well protected on the trails. The rubber used for the sole maximises traction on and off the bike and a channel means that when you're not clipped in your foot will remain stable on the pedal regardless. The upper is constructed from TPU and mesh to reduce water absorption and dry fast. The shoes are engineered for robust durability, with a toe cap to protect you from knocks and impact, while the lace and Velcro closure holds your foot secure. There's a close-fitting cuff around the top of the shoe to prevent debris and dirt getting in.
- Versatile downhill/enduro SPD shoe with exceptional pedalling performance
- Original Shimano rubber compound and pattern maximises grip and durability
- Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
- Glass fibre reinforced nylon midsole
- Robust toe cap for additional protection
- Rubble cuff to keep the grit and grime out of your shoes
- Pedal channel for stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 405 grams per shoe (Size 42)
Shimano AM7 SPD MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.