Shimano AM7 Womens MTB Shoes
Combining the pedalling efficiency and security of a 2-bolt SPD shoe with the protection and performance of a flat downhill shoe, the Shimano AM7 Women's MTB Shoes offer the best of both worlds for gravity-based and enduro riding. The upper is made from quick-drying mesh and TPU with additional protection around the toebox and a velcro strap to supplement the security of the laces. A soft cuff helps stop grit from entering the shoe. The grippy rubber sole unit features a channel to help with locating the shoe on the pedal for rapid clipping in and provides good traction on the pedal cage.
- Versatile downhill/enduro SPD shoe with exceptional pedalling performance
- Original Shimano rubber compound and pattern maximises grip and durability
- Mesh and TPU upper absorbs less water and dries quickly
- Robust toe cap for additional toe protection
- Rubble cuff to keep the grit and grime out
- Pedal channel for a stable shoe to pedal platform when not clipped in
- Compatible with 2-bolt SPD cleats
- Manufacturer’s claimed weight: 762 grams a pair (size 42)
Shimano AM7 Womens MTB Shoes Sizing
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.
Select a store
Select the store you visit most frequently below and their stock information will show on product pages.