Shimano BB-ES300 Octalink Bottom Bracket
The Shimano BB-ES300 Bottom Bracket is for use with Octalink cranksets. The hollow, oversized 22mm spindle reduces weight whilst retaining all the stiffness necessary for pedalling efficiency and the splined interface improves rigidity. Sealed cartridge bearings and rubber seals keep the bottom bracket maintenance-free.
- Splined bottom bracket for use with Shimano Octalink chainsets
- Oversize BB spindle - large 22mm diameter hollow cold forged chrome-moly pipe billet spindle reduces weight, increases strength and rigidity
- Octalink splined axle/crank arm interface - results in more rigid crank assembly compared to square tapered spindle
- Sealed cartridge assembly with oversize ball bearings - maintenance-free high-efficiency rubber seals keep out dirt, mud and water
- Cartridge design allows easy installation without adjustment