Shimano BR-M9120 XTR Bled I-Spec-EV Ready Left Lever/Rear Brake Caliper
The new benchmark in mountain bike brake performance, the Shimano BR-M9120 XTR Bled I-Spec-EV Ready Left Lever/Rear Brake Caliper is light enough for your down-country bike yet burly enough for your enduro rig. Featuring a four-piston setup that channels the power of the brand’s flagship Saint model, the XTR is a refined choice that delivers superior performance on steep, technical terrain.
Ceramic pistons reduce the weight and enhance heat insulation, reducing braking fade, and a wide range of on-the-fly adjustments are available to dial in your braking performance.
- Features a performance optimised Servo-Wave system with full on-the-fly adjustability
- Fully bled lever and caliper come without adapters or rotors giving you the freedom to customise and suit your bike
- Recommended for use with Ice Tech CenterLock rotors for optimum braking performance in a choice of 160, 180 and 203mm
- short stroke Servo-Wave mechanism with SIL-TEC roller for a quick, smooth pad engagement and more power for aggressive riding
- Free-stroke adjustment
- Second braced bar contact point for increased master cylinder and lever rigidity
- Four-pot ceramic pistons optimised for heat insulation, low weight and stiffness
- Super lightweight forged body design is rigid and lightweight
- Carbon/alloy structure short 14mm wide brake lever with textured finish for optimum strength, grip and reliability
- Ergonomic pivot position for efficient and powerful braking
- Mineral oil brake fluid
- Shim-less post style mounting system can be used with adapters
- Hinged clamp and reach adjustment for quick installation and the perfect custom fit
- I-spec-EV compatible
- Kit also contains N04C Sintered pads with fins, spare olives and insert should you wish to adjust the length of the cuttable hoses
- Hose length of 1700mm
Unable to display Reviews due to Privacy Settings.
Adjust your Cookie Preferences to Opt-in "YES" to "Functional Cookies".