Shimano BT-DN110 Di2 Internal Mount Battery
The power house of Shimano Di2 is a long-life Shimano BT-DN110 Di2 Internal Mount Battery that is both compact and reliable, taking shifting effort away from you.
Excellent sealing and reliability have been proven through repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobblestone roads.
Using a hard wired battery system, this is both lightweight and accurate compared to current wireless technology (as a wireless system would require 4 batteries: one for the rear derailleur, one for the front derailleur, and one for each shift lever).
If mounted in your seatpost, we recommend you purchase the SM-BCR2 external charger so you don't need to remove your battery and seatpost every time you charge it.
- The use of a single small and discreet internal battery is lightweight, efficient and creates a robust and reliable system
- One charge can give between a 1000 and 2000 kilometre range depending on conditions and the front derailleur operation (as this is the main power drain)
- 500 times rechargeable life
- Battery is to be mounted with seatpost or frame manufactures hardware normally inside the seatpost or seat tube
- Reliable and secure water resistant E-tube terminals connection
- Charging is done via SM-EW90 junction A
- Battery weight is 50 grams
- Compatible with all Shimano Di2 electronic gear systems
Forgotten Your Password?
Please enter your registered email address below and we'll send you an email explaining the next step.