Shimano BT-DN110 Di2 Internal Mount Battery
The powerhouse of Shimano Di2 is a long-life Shimano BT-DN110 Di2 Internal Mount Battery that is both compact and reliable, taking the shifting effort away from you. Excellent sealing and reliability have been proven through repeated field tests in various riding conditions, including extreme temperatures, rain, mud, and cobblestone roads. Using a hard-wired battery system is both lightweight and accurate compared to current wireless technology (as a wireless system would require four batteries: one for the rear derailleur, one for the front derailleur, and one for each shift lever).
If mounted in your seatpost, we recommend you purchase the SM-BCR2 external charger, so you don't need to remove your battery and seatpost every time you charge it.
- The use of a single small and discreet internal battery is lightweight, efficient and creates a robust and reliable system
- One charge can give between a 1000 and 2000 kilometre range depending on conditions and the front derailleur operation (as this is the main power drain)
- 500 times rechargeable life
- Battery is to be mounted with seatpost or frame manufacturers hardware, normally inside the seatpost or seat tube
- Reliable and secure water resistant E-tube terminal connection
- Charging is done via SM-EW90 junction A (not included)
- Manufacturer claimed weight: 50 grams (battery only)
- Compatible with all Shimano Di2 electronic gear systems